Learn how to start your private accommodation business, how to find funding, plan for long term success and ensure that your business meets health and safety standards.
See how your business fits into the national tourism strategy and how the national and regional planning affects your business.
This module is divided into 5 units:
1. Starting up a business
2. Strategic planning
3. Funding sources
4. National strategies and their relevance
5. Health and safety issues
After completing this module you will learn:
• What do you need to start up a business
• What is strategic planning and why it is important
• Where to find funding sources for your business
• What health and safety issues you need to think off
• What higher order plans are impacting your business and what it is important