Managing a small accommodation can seem like a simple task, but it is necessary to have certain knowledge to carry out any type of business, however small it might be.
In this module we will see the tasks performed by the manager of a lodging in his day to day activities, as well as the technological tools that facilitate the processes and allow us to dedicate time to increase sales and to provide the best service to our guests.
This module is divided into 4 units:
1. Basic management concepts
2. Management of daily operations
3. Management of cash flow
4. Supply management
After the end of this module you will learn:
- Basic management concepts for your business like time and staff management and decision making principles
- How to manage daily operations (reservations, housekeeping and handling special requests).
- Managing tips for cash flows and supply management.